We are seeking an outstanding Teaching Assistant, to join our committed team of support staff. You will help drive attainment and contribute towards building a positive and creative learning environment. You will be working with small groups of students and individuals who may have learning, behavioural, physical or emotional difficulties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of the SEN Code of Practice, and inclusive practice within a school setting;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the variety of barriers to learning that students face;
- Preferably have experience in a secondary school with excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- Be able to establish positive and respectful relationships with students
- Be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
For more information about the role, and to download an application form please visit: http://www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/vacancies/
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 19 April 2021
Interviews: please note that interviews are likely to take place online in the first instance.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).