SET Maidstone and Causton is a proud member of the Seckford Education Trust. We share many things including a determination to improve the outcomes for children, our staff go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure that children ‘Enjoy, Achieve and Thrive’. SET Maidstone and Causton has a team of staff that are dedicated to the welfare of all our young people. As a school we have adopted ‘The Thrive Approach’ as a way of supporting our young people.
We are now looking to appoint a TA to work in our established specialist provision at Causton. It is a local authority provision hosted on site for children from Year 3 to Year 6, who have a wide range of special educational needs. Through experience of running specialist provision previously, our staff are experts in supporting children with SEND, particularly those with Autism, Social interaction needs, Social communication needs and Sensory needs.
- Experienced in supporting children in Foundation, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2?
- Proud of working in a school and passionate about your profession?
- Someone who sees solutions and not problems?
- Willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of pupils and families?
- An excellent team member?
- A person with fresh ideas, energy and enthusiasm in promoting learning and achievement?
- Experienced in supporting children with Special Needs?
If so, the children, staff, parents and trustees of SET Causton would very much like you to join them.
Please return your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01394 283375, or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 19 April 2021
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date for the right candidate; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).