SET Beccles School is an 11-16 non-selective inclusive secondary school and a member of Seckford Education Trust. We are seeking a competent and enthusiastic Minibus Driver to transport students to and from home each day, as well as ensuring that the appropriate checks are carried out on the minibus prior to driving. You will be required to work 15 hours per week during term-time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a category D, D1 licence or possess a PSV/CPC;
- Be able to demonstrate that you are a reliable, safe driver with a clean driving licence; ideally you will have appropriate driving experience;
- Be prepared to undergo a pre-employment health assessment;
- Preferably possess knowledge of the local area (not essential);
- Possess the ability to interact effectively with children and ensure their safety, ideally having experience of working with young people.
Please request an application form by applying on indeed.
We will expect you to embrace our Trust values of: integrity; striving for excellence; collaboration; determination; and empowering.
We encourage visits to our school. To arrange a visit during the school day, please call 01502 718850.
Our Trust is committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are expected to share this commitment and undergo the appropriate checks. All positions within the Trust are subject to an enhanced DBS (with list checks) and satisfactory references. Only applications submitted using the SET application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV.
The documents below must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into
- Keeping Children Safe in Education;
- SET Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Our comprehensive recruitment and selection processes aim to discourage and screen out unsuitable applicants.
We are equally committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity. We aim for our workforce to be representative of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to providing equality and fairness in our recruitment and employment practices and not to discriminate on any grounds. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.