We are seeking an outstanding Cover supervisor to join our committed team of support
staff. You will help drive attainment and contribute towards building a positive and
creative learning environment.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of the SEN Code of Practice, and inclusive practice within a school setting;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the variety of barriers to learning that students face;
- Preferably have experience in a secondary school with excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- Be able to establish positive and respectful relationships with students;
- Be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.