Seckford Education Trust is always on the lookout for ambitious, enthusiastic and committed people to join our growing team of talented teaching and support staff.
Our Schools champion a unique approach and we believe we offer an exciting educational alternative in the Beccles, Ixworth, Saxmundham and Felixstowe areas. The Trust vision and ethos is designed to develop a lifelong love of learning in all our students and to challenge them to achieve their potential. With us you will be able to influence the development of a group of new schools in the beautiful county of Suffolk. We welcome applications from anyone looking for a new challenge or career progression, whether they are experienced teachers or new entrants into the profession.
Seckford Education Trust
£9.20 per hour
16/12/2019 9:00 am
Seckford Education Trust are seeking competent and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to join our teams at SET Saxmundham and SET Beccles schools.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and students alike;
- Supervise students sitting the exams;
- Provide assistance to staff and students where necessary;
- Help set up the exam hall;
- Hand out and collect exam papers;
- Be team players with sound IT skills;
- Be flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
Our schools are 11 to 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary schools.