We are looking for an experienced, capable and versatile administration assistant who is proactive and hardworking. As part of a small team in a busy school office in the heart of the School, you will be carrying out a wide range and level of duties.
Reporting to the Primary Administration Manager, you will provide any general administrative support as required, including:
- Providing a welcoming front line service to all visitors and general reception duties;
- Maintaining student database and parent contact details;
- Administering the admissions process;
- Producing school trip information;
- Complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding, attendance (first day calling), and health and safety;
- Developing positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and pupils;
- Reprographics, typing, collation of documentation, drafting and production of official reports, minute taking;
- Undertaking tours of the school for applicants, parents/carers, and new students as requested by the Head of School.