Seckford Education Trust is always on the lookout for ambitious, enthusiastic and committed people to join our growing team of talented teaching and support staff.
Our Schools champion a unique approach and we believe we offer an exciting educational alternative in the Beccles, Ixworth, Saxmundham and Felixstowe areas. The Trust vision and ethos is designed to develop a lifelong love of learning in all our students and to challenge them to achieve their potential. With us you will be able to influence the development of a group of new schools in the beautiful county of Suffolk. We welcome applications from anyone looking for a new challenge or career progression, whether they are experienced teachers or new entrants into the profession.
Application Forms and Documents
Please click to download the relevant document:
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Form
- Explanatory Notes
- Job Description – Teacher
- Person Specification – Teacher
- Trust Teachers’ Pay Scale
SET Ixworth School
SET Ixworth School are seeking competent and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to join our team. The ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and students alike;
- Supervise students sitting the exams;
- Provide assistance to staff and students where necessary;
- Help set up the exam hall;
- Hand out and collect exam papers;
- Be team players with sound IT skills;
- Be flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 9 September 2019