We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of caretaking / custodian role;
- Experience of general site maintenance;
- Experience of allocating work and supervising cleaning staff;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Manual Handling and COSHH Regulations;
- A broad, basic knowledge of DIY equipment and ability to undertake straightforward, basic repairs;
- A flexible approach to working pattern in order to provide support as required at functions/events or to cover unexpected call outs.